Thursday 6 April 2017

2017 Finish Along Second Quarter Goal List


Finish-A-Long 2017


My list for the second quarter is very small and includes the following:

#1 Wholecloth
Ready to start, the design process took forever
Starting the marking only to decide that I needed to re-draw some aspects of my design...just was not happy with it and another one of those times when I thought that you should never rush this process. Starting from scratch...

#2 Thousand Pyramids quilt
Absolutely no progress made on that one in the first quarter, so hoping to at least complete a few more units in the 3 months period


Well, I actually doubt that I will be able to finish any of this, but here is hoping that I will have done most of the Wholecloth and maybe some more of those triangle units.

Linking up to Eleven Garden Quilts with my list. The linky will be open until the 8/4/17 and the Finishes linky opens on 25/6/17.


Karin

2 comments:

  1. Ah du hast auch Grosses vor in diesem Quartal, ich denke es lässt sich schaffen, wenn wir nur rechtzeitig anfangen *smile*
    Liebe Grüße
    Bente

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are loving those wholecloths I can tell. And you do beautiful work, looking forward to seeing this one too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi...thanks for stopping by and commenting. Very much appreciated! I will endeavour to answer all comments via email. Please check that you are not a no-reply blogger as there is no way of responding to you (other than by reply on the blog). If you need help with this issue, please head for Tutorials for a link on how to fix this issue.

Popular Posts